Due to its ease of use and quick pace of play, Dragon Tiger, a game originally from Cambodia, has become one of the most well-liked live casino games worldwide.
We provide an eight-deck Live Dragon Tiger game streamed to you in high quality and featured genuine, skilled dealers.
Enjoy this casino staple immediately and boost your wins with several fun side bets.
Dragon Live Tiger Rules
Playing Dragon Tiger is relatively easy. Two cards are dealt, one to the Tiger betting position and one to the Dragon betting position on the table. The winning wager is the one that receives the highest card.
You, the player, place your wagers on either the Dragon, Tiger, or Tie. The section below contains the Side Bets.
The cards are ranked from lowest to highest according to their inherent values, with aces being the lowest and kings being the highest.
In Live Dragon Tiger, the highest card prevails regardless of suit.
Players lose 50% of their bet on either Dragon or Tiger if there is a tie, which occurs when both the Dragon position and the Tiger position are handed cards with the same value.
After each gaming round, winning bets are paid out.
For each round of the game, you can make various side bets. These are what they are:
- If an eight or higher is dealt to the appropriate central position, the Dragon Big and Tiger Big bets win. When there are seven or fewer, they lose.
- When a six or below is dealt to the appropriate central position, the Dragon Small and Tiger Small bets win. When a seven or higher is sold, they lose.
- A, 3, 5, 9, J, and K are the winning cards for the Dragon Odd and Tiger Odd wagering positions.
- The winning cards for the Dragon Even and Tiger Even betting positions are 4, 6, 8, 10, and Q.
- The number 7 is excluded from the Dragon/Tiger Odd/Even betting, and when it appears, all Odd/Even bets are lost.
- The Dragon/Tiger Big/Small bets exclude the number 7, and if the number 7 appears, all Big/Small bets are lost.